What is EpiPen® Auto-Injector?
EpiPen® is a unique, cartridge based auto-injector containing adrenaline, the first-line treatment for severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis). Immediate access to an EpiPen® Auto-Injector is critical. At the onset of anaphylaxis, you can quickly and easily
self-administer EpiPen® in two simple steps, providing time to seek life-saving medical assistance.
EpiPen® comes safely housed in a convenient, flip top carrier case, ensuring full protection and portability.
Key features of EpiPen® Auto-Injector:
- A one-step, flip-top carry case designed for single-handed opening
- A blue safety-release cap designed to prevent unintentional injection
- An ergonomic design for a firm grip and easy handling
- Illustrated instructions on the device
- A brightly coloured orange tip for identification of the needle end
- Never-See-Needle™ to protect against needle exposure both before and after use